What does this webinar include?
- New technologies within the arable industry and how they promise to cut costs and boost yields.
- Advances in fields including robotics, machine vision, smart sensors, soil analysis and data crunching.
- The challenges of this new tech – how to convert the same success created in a lab setting onto a working farm.
- Which technologies are proving to be worth the hype, and what is the impact of them?
- What do farmers need to do to get the most out of this tech?
Brought together by Farmers Weekly, tune in to hear from leading experts in arable farm technology as they discuss and debate which technologies are really worth watching.