- Only pre-registered Future Farm Technology Expo visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Future Farm Technology Expo.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the agtech and associated industries.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, visitors will be allowing the Organisers to provide their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may be outside of the European Economic Area and who may contact them about their products or services in accordance with their privacy policies.
- By choosing to attend any conference session, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the Organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker who may be outside of the European Economic Area, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Future Farm Technology Expo.
- Anyone obtaining an Future Farm Technology Expo visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Future Farm Technology Expo .
- Anyone attending Future Farm Technology Expo should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend Future Farm Technology Expo.
- Anyone attending Future Farm Technology Expo must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Future Farm Technology Expo.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Future Farm Technology Expo and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surey TW9 1DN